ACMIT offers R&D services along the complete chain of actions regarding
- analysis of clinical workflow
- the medical/surgical procedure performed by the clinical team, as well as
- the development process as such.
In all aspects, we apply an integrative view.
Our research activities address the complete course of actions in the operating room before, during, and after a minimally invasive intervention, such as:
- tools for (preoperative) image-guided planning of an intervention,
- multi-functional tools,
- robotic systems for accurate tool positioning,
- optimized tool-tissue interaction,
- sensor systems for intra- or post-operative monitoring,
- intuitive interfaces and usability concepts,
- work-flow optimization and training of staff.