The Strategy Board is composed of experts from technological, medical, clinical and management disciplines. In general, their role is conceived as strategic advisors helping the ACMIT management to take the right decisions.
Representatives of the following companies and hospitals are part of the ACMIT Strategy Board:
- DI Nikolaus Dellantoni (ACMIT GmbH) – Chairman of Strategy Board
- Prof. Dr. Markus Enderle (ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH)
- Dr. Christian Rohrer (Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH)
- Univ. Prof. Dr. Heinz Redl (Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Experimental and Clinical Traumatology, Austrian Cluster for Tissue Regeneration)
- Dr. Markus Oberparleiter (MED-EL Elektromedizinische Geräte GmbH)
- Univ. Prof. Dr. med. Selman Uranüs (Medical University of Graz)
- Dr. Klaus Woltron (Woltron)
Additionally, the funding body representatives from FFG and Austrian provinces have non-voting membership status.